Monday, March 17, 2008

Grand Prize!

About two months ago, Beth showed me a travel photo contest featured in the Sunday Oregonian. The grand prize was a five day trip to Cancun, Mexico in the Carlton Ritz Hotel. The contest category was titled "Faraway Places".
"You should enter," she said to me.
"Right."
She persisted and I gradually warmed up to the idea. I sent in this photo taken last year in France.


















To make a long story short...someone from the Oregonian called me today to tell me that my photo won the grand prize.
I'm in shock. More details later.
K

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Kevin! That's fantastic. When are you going?

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kevin! You take such beautiful, simple photos and are deserving of the prize.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kevin, that is fantastic! I am so happy for you! Can't wait for the "more details later."

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Dad! I'm glad that now even more people will get to see your photos. I know Tim will be as proud as I am:)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home