Monday, October 25, 2010

The human thing

It's been almost a month since my last blog post...I've haven't stayed away that long since I started this thing. Time has become scarce for me since school began...this year even more so than past years.
It's not like I haven't been writing though. In fact, I'm pretty excited about my latest project. I've written a full length play called "Human High School" which is a script inspired by "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

I've got the okay to produce it at La Grande High School this spring, probably the first weekend in April. I wrote the working draft during the summer but have spent the fall taking it through a series of readings and revisions. I've let a few students read it and so far their reactions have been encouraging. I'm jazzed.
K

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you, and i'm glad you're back blogging!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Erin Cahill said...

Yay Dad! Congrats on getting the okay:) I sure enjoyed reading it and would love to come see it performed ♥ Erin

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home