Sunday, August 05, 2007

Going to Grandma and Grandad's




This morning we were getting ready to drive to my parents' house for a family get together. Tess disappeared downstairs in the basement and when she came back up she was dressed like this. We 're still way behind the curve in unpacking the boxes downstairs but it isn't because Tess hasn't been trying. Everyday is like Christmas down there. Never mind the fact that it was going to be 95 degrees, she was very happy with her outfit.

At Grandma and Grandad's place we ate burgers and dogs and I showed a few photos of France.












Afterwards dad and my brother led the Tess and Colm and their cousins around the field on Jake. The other two horses followed as did all the dogs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great day! I'm glad you're still sharing these adventures with us- although they make me so homesick for Eastern Oregon.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home