Sunday, October 28, 2007

Family night out

We went to a costume party last night. Colm went as Cookie the Ghost.













Notice the stitched in goggle eye wear to prevent ghost blindness.
Tess went as Fall the butterfly fairy princess, more or less a medley of her favorite themes.














I scored an afro wig, darkened my facial hair and went as Slick aka Sly (boom shakalakalaka boom).



















Beth went platinum on top and silicon up front and generally made me look good as Angel.
The kids had never seen their parents do this before. They couldn't stop giggling.
K

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME! You all look fantastic!!! I've seen you in some pretty outrageous looks, Dad, but this one takes the cake! Happy Halloween!!!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I love these pictures (Colm as the goggle ghost still makes me giggle--the Safety Girl in me LOVES it!) and they kind of freak me out a bit. It's a game to try to find where you end and where the characters you've created begin.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home