Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Introducing Oscar








Finally, some one I know gets an Oscar.









A huge round of applause for our good friends Missy and Adam and their beautiful new son, Oscar. Can't wait to get to know ya, kid. Photos courtesy of Beth who drove 5 hours to be there for the delivery.









Missy went far beyond the bonds of friendship in waiting for Beth to arrive before giving birth. All kidding aside, these photos make Beth tear up each time she looks at them.
Way to go you guys. Oscar may not realize it quite yet, but he is the big winner here. You two will be lovely parents.
K

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my God, this post and these photos made me cry, too! Thank you so much for everything...everything. We can feel your support and love from across the state and are looking forward to introducing Oscar to you and the kids in person.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, Adam made the pic of me & Oscar the desktop on our laptop. Great pics!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with your comment that Oscar is the big winner, and so lucky to inherit that great head of hair from his pop. Kevin, great blog site! I am doing research for my own blog, which is why I have visited yours.
--Melissa's college buddy, Sean. Hi Beth.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home