Thursday, November 29, 2007

Snow Angel...opening night

Tonight we opened our production of Snow Angel by David Lindsay-Abaire. The set was a unit set consisting of three units on wheels: a shed, a tree, and a cafe (not shown).














We had a very responsive audience, a lot of laughs in the first half and then the show settled into some pretty introspective material.

















I was proud of the cast and the tech crew. It was a smooth and engaging show if I do say so myself.
The maple tree came from our driveway. Beth gave me permission to cut it down as it was a shooter that had infiltrated the lilacs along the fence.














We opened and closed the show with the tree isolated in a pool of blue light. This photo was taken from the light booth.
K

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the success of your show! I like the set, too. Eye catching, but it doesn't dominate once people are on stage. Classy!

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home