Sunday, November 04, 2007

their world's a stage




This weekend I finished the major construction of the set for Snow Angel that I'm directing at the high school.














I brought Tess and Colm over for a little romp in the theater before getting in the car for a longish drive to my folks.














The kids love the theater space especially when I darken the auditorium and bring up the stage lights. They immediately transition into make believe. This time they were pretending to be on the telephone with each other while walking about the set. They're very grown up on the phone except of course in real life when it's for me.
K

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha- it's in their blood! We're a very dramatic family. I expect we'll see at least one of them on stage in a formal role... I wonder when... Love you guys!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home