Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back in business

I finally bought a replacement camera for our broken Canon Powershot A85. As a lifelong Canon user, I considered a couple of Powershot models, the A640 and the A720, but due in part to availability issues,

















I went with the Nikon Coolpix P60. I don't think I'm going to regret it either.














Whatever else one can say about any of the cameras I just listed, they're all twice the camera I had before.














Two weeks of letting kid, new puppy, home made chicken coop stuff go undocumented...it was hard. i'm not as handy with this thing as I hope to be but anyway this is the first batch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Back in business! Good to see the new pictures- everyone is looking extrememly cute! Love and hugs to you all~ Erin

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! Welcome back, photographer Kevin!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home