Monday, June 15, 2009

DVD of Picasso at the Lapin Agile production now available



Thanks to Michael O'Connor and Arch Street Video we have a very slick dvd of our production of Picasso at the Lapin Agile. A few people (and I do mean only a few) asked about getting one so I'm putting the word out that you can get one by contacting me. In some cases I've lost track of who inquired and/or what their contact info is.
Michael has made a two disc set. Disc one has the show recorded with a single camera set up but extremely high video quality. The audio is mixed from multiple sources and is better than one would expect for this kind of thing. Disc two has an extended interview with the director, some shorter interviews with cast in the make up room before curtain, and a few "cut scenes" where certain scenes were captured with closer shots or from different angles.Let me know if you want one.
K

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin Cahill said...

Dad, I'd love to have a copy! I'll watch it and pretend that I was there. Thanks again for being such a good influence on everyone, your children included (the big ones and the little ones). Much love, ♥Erin

9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you remember we're trading DVDs?? :)

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love to have one. I'll check with you or Beth.

Gr K

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Melanie said...

I'd love to have one too. And I'll sure show it to my students !

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home