Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going Up (cont.)

Tess discovered a climbing wall this weekend. I wasn't sure she'd go for this. Boy was I wrong.



Her first time on it she went straight to the top. Then she did it again...and again. Each round trip was shorter as she gained confidence going up and down. Colm went up too, but it didn't capture his fancy quite the way it did for his sister.
K







p.s. I know I'm not blogging at the rate I used to. I am however, playing my guitar every day, and I'm putting the finishing touches on a play I wrote this past summer...just so you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin Cahill said...

I am in awe of Tess' fearlessness. She is so young, but so graceful- like her mother. Can't wait to have you all out here climbing (it's kindof what we do in Colorado)! Love,♥Erin
PS- would love to hear more about the play!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home