Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hiatus

I should have posted this some time ago, but I am in full summer mode right now which means intermittent blogging at best. I'm working on a couple of writing projects of my own and I'm recreating with my kids (soccer and golf mostly but also camping and fishing). I suspect that when I finally get the new camera we ordered to replace our lost one, I'll start up again in earnest.
In some personal news, a good friend and former student teacher, Gerry McNamee, died about a week ago. I gave the eulogy at his memorial service last Sunday which was followed by a good old fashioned Irish wake. I'll post the eulogy here at some point.
Everyone...enjoy the sun.
K

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin Cahill said...

Dad, I'm so sorry about Gerry. He was good stuff. ♥Erin

5:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Kevin. What happened to Gerry?

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home